No, we don’t recommend letting food sit in Lomi for more than 2-3 days. Instead, just run a smaller cycle.
Articles in this section
- How many cycles can I run before I empty my Lomi bucket?
- If I haven’t filled my bucket but it’s been a couple days, can I wait to run it?
- Why is my mixing light flashing red?
- Why is my drying or cooling light flashing red?
- What is the maximum or minimum load for my Lomi?
- What should Lomi sound like?
- What do I do if my Lomi bucket is not going in properly?
- What do I do with Lomi Dirt at the end of a cycle?
- My Lomi is running longer than I expected it would ... why?
- Where should I put my Lomi?