Cleaning your Lomi bucket is simple - it's even dishwasher safe!
Simply remove the bucket from Lomi, and wash by hand or use the "self-clean" method!
Steps to Clean by Hand
1. Pull out bucket out
2. Empty any remaining debris
3. Rinse the bucket under hot water and give the bucket a good scrub to remove any extra, hardened food waste material
4. Allow the bucket to dry
5. Replace the bucket into Lomi
If your bucket needs a little extra cleaning due to stubborn food waste, please follow the directions below:
Steps to "Self-Clean"
1. Add water in to your Lomi bucket to the fill line;
2. If your bucket has been removed from your Lomi, carefully place your bucket in to the Lomi;
3. Place the lid on top and lock it in to place, as you would when preparing to run a cycle
4. Run 1 Eco Express cycle*
Once your cycle is over, allow the Lomi to cool down for a few minutes and then open the lid. Your Lomi should have steam cleaned any residual waste off of the bucket and all your bucket needs now is a quick rinse!
*Important: DO NOT open the lid while Lomi is self cleaning as the steam from the unit can cause harm.