Keeping your Lomi clean helps to keep your Lomi looking great and function at its best.
We recommend cleaning the Lomi exterior once a month, or as frequently as you would clean any other kitchen appliance.
The bucket in Lomi only needs to be cleaned if you notice the food waste is getting stuck under the blades, causing the food waste to breakdown less effectively.
- Ensure your Lomi is unplugged before cleaning. To wash the exterior of Lomi, simply wipe with a damp dish cloth. If your Lomi is particularly dirty, add a small amount of dish soap to your cleaning process. Note: Lomi’s lid should NOT go in the dishwasher.
- Finally use a dry cloth to remove excess moisture.
- Never submerge your Lomi under water. There are electrical components and any excess water would cause significant damage and could cause electric shock.
- The bucket can be easily removed and washed by hand or by using the self-cleaning mode, for a more thorough cleaning.
- As the bucket is made from metal be sure to let it cool down before handling and placing it back inside the Lomi unit.
Article is closed for comments.