Lomi can be controlled by just one button, making it super easy to select or change a mode. When Lomi starts, it will default to Eco Express mode but can be changed by following the steps below:
- Press the main button for three (3) seconds
- The light will move to the next mode
- When Lomi beeps and the light has changed, remove your finger.
These three simple steps will allow you to select any mode (Eg: If you are currently on/have started with Eco Express mode, the steps above will allow you to select Lomi Approve mode).
To continue or change your selection, repeat steps 1-3.
(Eg: If you are on Lomi Approved after following the above steps, repeat steps to select Grow mode)
You will know you have switched to a different mode when the green light moves over to the next icon and Lomi beeps once.
- Once your desired mode is selected, press the main button to start the cycle. Lomi will beep, the centre power button will turn blue and the lights above drying and mixing will turn on.
- When the cycle is complete all of the lights on the user interface will turn green.